Hi! My Name Is BUC
Buc is a 4 to 5 month old German Shepherd/Cane Corso mix. Buc along with his siblings. All came from a home where they were left unsupervised for up to 18 hours. They were outside, never socialized, and never truly loved or cared for. They were surrendered because the family had farm animals which they would attack.
This mix of breed will need experienced owners.
* They are powerful and massive.
* Incredibly intelligent
* They are loyal, sensitive and affectionate
* The Cane Corso stands between 23 and 25 inches and may weigh between ninety and one-hundred-twenty pounds. They live between ten and twelve years.
* To be clear, a Cane Corso is a working breed; he loves to have a job. If you don’t give him one, he will find his own and you might not be happy with what he comes up with
* In the first couple months of life, Cane Corso enter various transitional periods, developing their neurological and physical senses as well as establishing species identification skills and familiarity with humans. This breed is particularly nervous around strangers and is prone to “fear periods,” which require patience when and if it reacts fearfully toward new situations.
* When it comes to Cane Corso training tips, prioritize early socialization, obedience training, and bite inhibition to prevent your dog from developing aggressive traits. Introduce it to new furry friends and humans to eliminate nervousness. Many trainers agree that one of the most important things to know about the Cane Corso temperament is that the sensitive socialization period, between puppyhood and adolescence, is crucial. Once it’s missed, the best time to teach and train your dog is usually finished.
* Working breed
* Needs mental stimulation
* Protective and loyal.
* Graceful, noble courageous and confident
* Although prone to certain conditions, they are generally a healthy breed and have an average lifespan of about 7 to 10 years.
* These dogs are long and can measure around 22 to 26 inches in length. On average, they weigh about 75 to 95 pounds
* They’re also known as loving, affectionate, and kid-friendly dogs that make great family pets. While they can be suspicious of strangers at first and may come across as reserved and aloof, they are typically very caring and devoted dogs once you get to know them.
* German shepherds are prone to canine hip dysplasia (CHD), a dog skeletal condition that can be inherited or caused by a traumatic fracture or other environmental factors.
Adoption fee includes his neuter, microchip and vaccines.
PLEASE REMEMBER by filling out the form you agree and understand ADOPTION is NOT guaranteed, we are not 1st come 1st served. Today you are doing an adoption application, This application does not guarantee adoption. Once we receive the application an adoption coordinator will reach out to you within the next 72 hrs to set up a meet and greet at our facility. The animal you are applying for most likely will be in a foster home NOT at our facility. Please ONLY APPLY if you are ready to commit to adoption . Please read the bio before sending an application - we answer all we know about the animal here. If the question is not answered in the bio please send emails.
TO ADOPT PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
All Dogs/ Puppies/ Cat/ Kittens are up to date on everything as far as vaccines Spay/Neuter and Flea/Heartworm Prevention. If you are meeting a puppy or kitten that is not ready for adoption there is a waiting period until they are fully ready to go home. Adoption fee -Along with daily care costs, the adoption fees help our Project cover vet bills, maintain their facility and cover the cost of their operations to rescue more animals in need.
Thank you for completing the application.
**Our companions MUST live in your home as part of your family.**We do not transport.
**See our website for more information.
Shepherd - German & Cane Corso
Puppy (5 - 24 Months)
My DoB is 08/28/2023
41 - 50 Pounds
Active and Playful
I Like All Kids
I Like All Dogs
Not Tested With Cats
Not Tested With Small Animals
I Am Aggressive with Farm Animals
I'm Currently In Training