She was found roaming around a neighborhood with a collar, but nobody claimed her. How nobody came looking for this precious girl, who knows. 9 months old quiet cuddle bug… silly humans. 95% of the time, Tink can be found curled up in a ball snuggling, preferably in your lap under a blanket or the covers. If she can’t be the little spoon, she’ll use you as a chin rest. The other 5% of the time, she’s a fuzzy toy destroyer. She’s a little bit nervous to be picked up and would rather hop up on a couch before she gets lifted. She’s done fine living with other big dogs and a dog her size, and cats are curious but neither here nor there.
To apply fill out our online Adoption application.
Our dogs are fostered but available for adoption. We have monthly transports. Our out of state adoption fee is per dog. This fee includes spay/neuter, current vaccinations, a registered microchip, a negative heart worm test, health certificate, flea/tick monthly preventative and transport costs. The adoption interview/meet and greet occurs on video call (Skype, FB Messenger call, Face time, etc). The adoption application and fee would be finalized prior to transport.